Silver Creek High School offers multiple rigorous course pathways to support the success of our students. If you have questions about an individual course, please reach out the teacher or contact your counselor.
Links that are active are underlined. If a link is not active, a date for when to expect it to be live will be included.
Registration Information and Process for 2022-2023 – see tab above for appropriate grade level.
If you are planning on attending Silver Creek High School during the 2022 – 2023 school year, please follow the information below.
- Reminder – Open Enrollment: December 1-15, 2021….if Silver Creek is not your neighborhood high school, you will need to fill out the open-enrollment form. Link to Open Enrollment Form
- Note: We are unable to offer Mandarin Chinese due to complications. All other courses will be available in our Registration Process.
- These informational links will provide you with lots of information on registration.
- Registration FAQ Information for Class of 2025, 2024, and 2023
- Registration FAQ Information for Class of 2026I, incoming 9th graders
- Registration FAQ Information for Open Enrolled Students
- Registration FAQ Information for New Students– students from other districts and/or states.
- *Student Handbook / *Course Handbook – Classes and programs found toward the back of the handbook.
- Always read and follow the listed prerequisites for each course selected. If a prerequisite has not been met, classes will be removed and replaced.
Nov. 29 – Jan 9: Register for Audition, Application, CETC (Career Elevation & Technology Center), IC (Innovation Center), Leadership Academy, and/or RaptorTECH
Jan 9: Middle School Teacher recommendations provided
January 31, 6:00 – 7:30 pm: Registration Night – review of electives and how to select and input elective options
Jan 31 – Feb. 10: Registration Window to (1) confirm core classes, any audition/application class, any CETC or IC class, and (2) select final elective classes.
Feb. 9 and 10, 5:00 – 6:30: Open-Lab night at Creek, assistance in selecting elective classes
February Middle School Visits to Assist with Registration: TBA Altona Westview Flagstaff St. Vrain Montessori
March 11 AM: Creek Day/Pep Rally for incoming SCHS students (Check back for exact time)
May 2: Finalized student schedules in Infinite Campus
May 2 – 15: Verify schedule, if a repair is necessary a link will be provided.
Step One: February 15 – 29, Plan out classes for 2022-2023 (Time provided in advisory on 111/15/21 – planning doc provided)
Step Two: Feb. 29 – Jan. 9: (1) Input elective classes into Infinite Campus (2) Apply / Audition for any elective classes that require it.
Step Three: Jan. 10 – 14: Teacher/Student Conferences regarding recommendations for core classes. (Teachers will input the core classes for the students.)
Step 4: January 24 – February14: (1) Verify all classes in Infinite Campus, (2) Counselor/Student Conferences – counselor will set meetings.
Step 5: May 2: Finalized schedules in Infinite Campus – Verify classes – if a repair is needed, a link will be provided.
If you have questions about the registration process, please Email: email@example.com
What to do if you missed registration?
- If you are planning to attend SCHS in the 2022-2023 school year and have missed the registration window period, please contact our counseling office at 720-494-3721 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org