Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of our students. Accordingly, there are many ways for our families to get involved with our school.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan.
- Erick Finnestead (Parent/Principal)
- Eric Ottem (Assistant Principal)
- Karen Norris (Assistant Principal)
- Pat DeCamillis (Athletic Director/Assistant Principal)
- David Hodges (Parent)
- Tracy Knick (Parent)
- Rod Anadon (Parent/Teacher)
- Steve McNichols (Teacher)
- Lauren Kohn (Parent/Teacher)
- Ericka Pilon (Teacher)
9/8/2021 at 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Interested in becoming a member of our School Accountability Committee, please contact Principal Erick Finnestead.