Mental Health Partners- Longmont
Mental Health Partners is a community supported non-profit providing comprehensive psychiatric services to county residents regardless of their ability to pay. Many programs and services are available including school-based programs, substance abuse treatment, rape crisis counseling, advocacy, and education. Mental Health Partners offers bilingual/bicultural services and an in-house pharmacy.
Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) – Boulder
Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) offers support and services that provide healing, hope and the opportunity to adults, youth, and children who have been impacted by domestic or dating violence. Services include:
- Safe, confidential emergency shelter
- 24-hour crisis and information hotline
- Individual and Group Counseling for adults, youth, and children
- Support for LGBTQ survivors
- Latina Services
- Support for immigrant survivors
- Legal Advocacy
- Transitional Services
- Violence Prevention Education
- Information and Referrals
Journey Counseling Center- Longmont Ending Domestic Violence Initiative (LEVI)
Longmont Ending Domestic Violence Initiative’s goal is to help empower the community to end domestic violence through educational and informative presentations, trainings, and public events.
- Educating clubs, groups and organizations throughout the Longmont area
- Special events to educate the public
- Prevention/education materials such as brochures, articles and newsletters to the public
- Quarterly professional trainings for LEVI members and other agencies focused on domestic violence
- Regular contact with the local news media to provide and heighten domestic violence awareness
Journey Counseling Center is a for-profit agency. The mission of Journey Counseling Center is to provide tools that will empower individuals to make choices which will positively impact their livelihood, their loved ones, and their community. Journey Counseling Center serves the geographical jurisdiction of Boulder, Weld, Adams, Larimer and the Denver Metro Area.
Counseling includes anger management, addictive behaviors, relapse prevention, stress management, teen addiction program, individual, couple, and family counseling. Journey Counseling Center accepts client personal insurance. A sliding scale is available.
Moving to End Sexual Assault- Boulder
MOVING TO END SEXUAL ASSAULT (MESA) is a 501(c)3 agency in existence since 1972. MESA believes every person has the right to live free of sexual assault. We are moving to end sexual assault and the suffering it causes in our community. We challenge all forms of oppression and recognize their connection to sexual violence. MESA serves the geographical jurisdiction of Boulder & Broomfield Counties. 24-Hour Crisis and Information Hotline: 303.443-7300.
- The Peers Building Justice Program is a collaboration between MESA and the Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN). This program trains high school students to become Peer Educators on the issues of sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating abuse, and other forms of oppression. Peers in the program participate in awareness-raising events to end violence in our community.
- The Community Education Program provides presentations to any community or school group, ages teen through adult, on issues related to understanding and preventing sexual violence.
- 24-hour sexual assault crisis/information line for Boulder & Broomfield Counties.
- Low cost individual counseling for sexual assault survivors, families, and friends.
- Information and assistance with protection orders.
- Support during court hearings.
- Assistance, information, and support with seeking medical attention and forensic examinations at the hospital following a sexual assault.
- Individual psychotherapy on a sliding scale fee.
- Support group therapy for survivors, their families, and friends.
- Assistance, information, and support with reporting to law enforcement.
- Assistance with Victim Compensation.
- Information on victims rights.
- Services to clients are available in both English and Spanish.
Blue Sky Bridge – Boulder
By providing a centrally-located, child-focused facility and a coordinated response by all investigative agencies, Blue Sky Bridge is proactive in its approach to helping families through the investigation and prosecution of child abuse cases. Blue Sky Bridge seeks to decrease trauma experienced by children and families during investigations by providing immediate intervention, forensic interviews, crisis intervention counseling, family support and follow-up services to child victims and non-offending family members at the onset of child abuse investigations.