- Performing Arts
Schedule Change Request Information
Please read all bullet points prior to requesting a schedule change
Schedule changes accepted: August 4 - 17, 2015
1. Student schedules are available - without teacher names. Teacher names will be added (and viewable on IC) prior to the start of the first day of school.
2. Please know that schedule changes are not possible for the following reasons: different teacher, different lunch, change of mind, a friend, incomplete summer assignment, etc.
3. As a reminder, the master schedule is created from student requests; therefore, changes are not a guarantee and are subject to seat availability. (Be sure to check IC again prior to the start of school as some electives may change due to seat availability and/or core classes may be scheduled on a different block to due leveling of classes.)
4. Please do not directly contact your counselor to request a schedule change. Counselors officially do not return to school until August 17 at which time they will be working hard to review each and every submitted schedule request as well as registering students new to the district/state. Submit all requests on the request form.
5. How you know if your schedule request has been granted? Be sure to check IC before the start of school. If for some reason, we cannot accommodate your request, you will be contacted via email or phone call.
6. Schedule requests accepted: August 4 - 17, 2015. Click here for the 15-16 Schedule Change Request Form
* Additional information is found on the Schedule Request Form.